The link between Sport and Recreation Programs and the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Victorians
To connect deaf and hard of hearing Victorians with sport and recreation opportunities
- Develop stronger relationships and partnerships with external stakeholders and members by having regular contact
- Increase participation in sports and recreational activities by promoting, advocating and creating better opportunities
- Creating greater awareness of the organisation that can lead to being recognised as the peak state body in Victoria in sports and recreation for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Be recognised as a centre of information; directing members to sporting and recreational opportunities
- Provide support to the Victorian athletes and their support networks
- Provide support to Victorian deaf sporting organisations and mainstream sporting organisations providing deaf sporting opportunities.